You will be a member of the 300mm C4 Organization at Aloha Fab Operations in the Subfab Bulk Chemical Delivery (BCD) Module that supports Fab process tools. In addition to technical knowledge of BCD, you will also need to provide sustaining coverage for other AFO Subfab Groups: LSS, GSE, VSE, Abatement, and ERT.
You will be responsible for the following:
Delivering the following key metrics: safety, quality, yield, availability, cycle time and cost for your toolset.
Installation and qualification of module tools
Co-management for module technicians and responsible for the training and development of the subfab team for your module.
You are responsible for coordination and integration with other technical disciplines.
Ownership of all aspects of sustaining and improvement for your toolset. Includes:
o PCS performance
o Daily tracking of toolset and process health performance
o Prompt response to tool trends by developing robust recovery plans
o Leading troubleshooting activities including appropriate escalations
o Interacting with cross functional departments to prioritize improvement projects for safety, yield, and cost.
o Establishing priorities for your Area and effectively communicating priorities and direction to your team.
? Drives the application of principles, theories and concepts and determines the best course of action.
? Proactively identifies the variation modes in the module, understands the technical details, and implements mitigation plans.
? Facilitating coordination across organizations to promote effective interaction with senior internal and external personnel on project issues and module improvements
Candidates must have at least a BS degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical, or material science (ceramics, metallurgy, polymers)) or a MS degree in Chemistry or other related field. Preference is for MS candidates or equivalent (i.e. BS with experience required. No BS degreed recent college graduates without experience will be considered).
A successful candidate must be able to:
- Basic understanding of chemical solubility
- Chemical distribution (pipes, valves, pump)
- Chemical process controls
- Perform basic statistical inference
- Be able to write process specification procedures
- Present technical issues to a technical review forum.
- Use strategic thinking and advanced problem solving techniques to drive solutions to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems, which require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Demonstrates process variation reduction and maintaining control of process stabilization.
- Demonstrates an expert level of knowledge of all components from an equipment level, all the interactions process, defect modes and parametric modes of the Module.
- Asserts with discretion and respect in all interactions and responses.
- Executes and flourishes in an ambiguous environment.
- Executes an extremely low tolerance for variation or not meeting the indicator and adjusts behaviors and approach to meet the goal.
Experience with either facilities/subfab operations or microelectronic fabrication processing is preferred.