B.Sc. NURSING DEGREE PROGRAMME
Duration of Course: 4 YEARS
- Candidates should have completed 17years.
- Candidates should have passed in+2 with minimum of 50% of marks.
- They should have studied English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Botany & Zoology.
- Further Information regarding this can be obtained from the College office.
- All the columns have to be filled in by the candidate's own handwriting. Filled in applications should reach the office by June.
- Xerox copy of the +2 mark list if available. If it is in any other language other than English, it has to be translated in to English and attested by the Principal of the school. If the subjects are written in code the copy of the page where the expansion of the code is given has to be sent along with the copy of mark list.
- Overseas and other State candidates should attach an eligibility certificate from "The Tamilnadu Dr. M. G. R. Medical University".
- Community certificate if he/she belongs to backward/most backward/scheduled caste/scheduled tribe.
- Photograph (passport size) 2 Nos. to be attached.
- The information given in the application form should be correct.
The candidate will be admitting only with the original certificates of the following
- Mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Certificate for Date of Birth.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the institution the student last studied.
- NOC from the University for Students from other states or countries.
- Physical fitness certificate.
- Community certificate for all except OC.
For more details visit: http://www.pgpedu.ac.in/nursing/